Grant Abstract: When users store their data in the cloud, they take many privacy risks: Will the cloud storage provider allow others to see that data? If the user sets sharing rules for the data, will the cloud storage system follow those rules? Recent news stories of user data exfiltration from cloud storage systems show that users have reason for...Read More
- CRA Publishes CS Department & SCI Highlights!
- Staff member part of $300,000 NSF grant to encourage underrepresented groups to pursue STEM education
- PittSmartLiving project gets $1.44 million from the National Science Foundation
- Congratulations to CS Professors Litman and Hwa on their new NSF Grant on “Development of Human Language Technologies to Improve Disciplinary Writing and Learning through Self-Regulated Revising”
- Congratulations to CS Prof. Kovashka and Prof. Hwa on their new NSF Grant!