The course will consist of advanced implementations of both markup as well as scripting languages, in addition, students will be introduced to a graphical interface application that will allow them to explore concepts of server side web development. A reflective programming language and database application will be used to introduce the server side web development concepts.
- Credits: 3
- Frequency: Every fall and spring
- CS 0007 INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER PROGRAMMING
- CS 0134 WEB SITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- CS 0401 INTERMEDIATE PROGRAMMING USING JAVA (COE 0401)
- or INFSCI 0017 or consent of instructor.
Requirements and Grading
Grading will be based on homework and exams.